Living on a fixed income, increasing medical needs and their costs, as well as diminished mental capacity are examples of the very real challenges facing older Americans. It can be difficult and overwhelming for you or a loved one to address these issues without assistance from trusted, experienced professionals.
FMPC is your trusted source for information, guidance, and planning as you and your family prepare for living later in life.
FMPC provides sound experience and advice on numerous aspects of elder care, Medicaid,and other related issues, including:
- Long-Term Care or Elder Disability Plans
- Medicare and Medicaid Eligibility Evaluations
- Healthcare Directives (who will legally make decisions for you under what circumstances and when)
- Caregiver Agreements
- Pension Benefits Assessments
- Veterans Benefits and Related Death Benefits Assessments
- Guardianship of Disabled Adults
- Retirement Planning
- Filing Elder Neglect and/or Physical or Financial Abuse Reports
Advocating for the elderly as part of their civic and personal passions, Jack and Anne have substantial experience working directly with the elderly and their families. As the current Chairman of the Board of Directors for JourneyCare Hospice, Anne Brings her experience in end-of-life activities to FMPC’s Elder Care practice. Jack’s former position as President and a Board member of United Way organization further enhances FMPC’s understanding of the various dynamics involved with elder care matters.